I was worried about what we would find when we arrived on Sunday, the 8th but there was nothing to worry about! The rooms are very nice, with lovely tiled bathrooms. The food was wonderful, especially in the Hacienda for lunch (the shrimp burritoes are delicous!). The buffet for supper was fantastic. I mostly had rice, veggies and fish, with many desserts, including ice cream and cheesecake. The service was excellent, with the exception being the Italian restaurant. The Manager's Reception was a great way to personally chat with the general manager of the resort. After meeting him in person, we noticed him many more times in the resort having a definite presence at the resort. If anyone is worried about the past negative reviews, please feel confident that these problems are in the past. You will have a fantastic time! I would go back tomorrow if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel