Disappointingly our experience was nothing short of a nightmare.
The hotel itself was totally unacceptable and the rooms deplorable.
• The beds in both rooms were uncomfortable and hard
• The pillows old, crusty and smelly.
• The bed sheets and covers in both rooms had covers that were old, torn, dirty and stained. My daughters could barely stand to lay in them.
• The hotel had a strong sewer odor that wafted in and out of the lobby area.
• The floors in the room were constantly sticky with some unknown substance
• There was mold in the closet and spider webs in the showers.
• The noise in the hallways reverberated in the rooms to all hours in the night
• The hotel itself was unbelievable loud and noisy until the at least 1.00 in the morning. There was no getting away from it.
No one in my family was able to sleep on the first night and we all were pushed to the edge the following morning with sleep deprivation and stress. switched hotels after one nightMore
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included