My husband and I went to this all inclusive resort for our anniversary. We do not have kids and this was a family friendly resort but kids were definitely not an issue. Lots of activities for everyone but also great if you just want to sit back and relax with a drink in your hand. The staff was amazing, super attentive. Rooms were really modern and huge! Our rainforest tropical view was pretty spectacular with the mountains and clouds in the background. One thing, the pillows on the bed smelled terrible. We asked for them to be replaced several times, which they did with no problem at all, until we found decent pillows to sleep on. Food was ok, not excellent, not bad. Overall I was very satisfied with our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel