My boyfriend and I recently did a trip to this resort. Everything about this resort was amazing with the exception of the housekeeping. Our sheets were changed only once during the entire week we were there. I called the front desk numerous times and was always told they would send someone to look after it - never happened. When we checked out, we were told that we had a $45.00 phone bill - when I asked to see the bill, it showed numerous phone calls to cell phone numbers in Puerto Vallarta. I advised the front desk clerk that the only time we used the phone was to call the front desk and we don't know anyone in Mexico - also we had our cell phones and the only calls we made were back to Canada. When they checked the times these calls were made they discovered that it was during the time our room was "supposedly being cleaned". Would recommend this property but would advise anyone staying there to check their room for cleanliness - paying special attention to the linens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel