My husband and I had a lovely time at this resort, and we booked through Costco travel. We were picked up at the airport, had a lovely room, and were shuttled to the airport when our vacay came to a close.
As for the staff, they are extremely attentive. As we were there for a week, we got to know a few of them. They remembered things like how I enjoy my coffee, etc. Best service I've ever gotten, and I've stayed in many a nice resort.
We enjoyed the pools, balcony Jacuzzi, awesome housekeeping service, inclusive food and drink, nightly entertainment, and lovely beach. We weren't able to leave the resort much, due to my pregnancy, so we were thankful for many on-site activities. The next day's itinerary was delivered each night, so we really loved being kept in the loop. The tropical can-can show and fire shows were especially amazing. As for the beach, I could have done without vendors coming up to me every five minutes trying to braid my hair or sell jewelry, but that really wasn't enough to take away from the great experience.
As for the food, I was pregnant on this trip, so I'm not the best judge of its quality. I felt like much of the food was a bit bland (I love super spicy and salty), and I felt queasy a few times after eating, but that was probably just the baby! I will say, however, that I demolished the hotel's supply of virgin drinks and guacamole/chips. DELICIOUS! The bartenders never seemed to tire of coming up with yummy drinks (non alcohol) for me to drink. I really felt like I was able to join in on the party!
There are also on-site doctors. If you're pregnant, have a sick child, sustain an injury, etc, never fear! They even will make after hours calls to your room. Be advised that their services are an extra cost. As I dealt with travel related sickness secondary to my pregnancy (nothing to do with the resort), you better believe I was so thankful for their services. They saved my trip. Huge thanks to Dr Enriquez and Dr Quintero.
All in all, a great trip! My hubby and I will be back after the baby comes, and perhaps even take advantage of the Kid's Club.
See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel