We have stayed at this resort a number of times and were expecting a lot more. Let me start by saying that the staff, Armando, Fransisco, Hector, it was good to see you again, and you made us feel right at home. the food was excellent as always. the rooms were kept clean, thank you. On another note I would like to mention that we were extremely upset with our concierge. We booked a dinner at dreams puerto vallarta and mentioned that we wanted to go to IL Patio for dinner. when we got there we found out that this restaurant was closed for the evening. we spent 650 pecos $65.00 US for the cab ride there and back and when we got back, all that the concierge said was that he was sorry. No refund for the cab, no nothing to compensate us for our touble. We could have stayed at the resort and had dinner there and saved our money All we got was a "Sorry about that"
In regards to drinks, they say that they have top shelf drinks, well you have to beg and plead for a Grand Marnier. they always say that they are out, or don't have any, One of the bar tenders friends dropped by, and guess what, all of a sudden they had Grand Marnier, make you wonder ??? Check out, we wanted to have a late check out 2:00 p.m. and the main desk said that we had to pay an additional $40.00 US for this service. when I mentioned that we were in the Preferred and we should't have to pay for this, again all she said was "sorry about that, your right"
Final note: It seems to me that this resort is going down hill fast, and we are very seriously considering other locations. All they care about is getting your money and not considering the individual. It is sad that this resort has dropped it's high standards for the person, and changed it to the high standards of money.
If this resort replies to this review, I would like it to be personal, not one of those generic responses, like they always send.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel