This was our fourth visit to this resort. The restaurants were very good and if you don't happen to see something you want on the menu, just ask! They will make it for you! We did this twice at the Mexican restaurant. Marlon and Oscar took such good care of us at El Patio. Oscar, from Oceana, did a marvelous job. Alan, from Portifino, was great. Jesus, in the buffet, always made sure we had our "usuals" without asking...toast, bagel, Diet Coke, decaf coffee, he's the best! The pool/beach guys are also the best...Julio, Francisco, Ricardo and Omar. They remembered our drinks from a year ago! At check in we were asked when we wanted maid service and turn down service. Teresa ensured our room was done by the time we got back from the beach/pool and Cinthia made sure turn down happened by the time we returned from dinner. Laura, at the spa, is fabulous!! We've seen comments that drinks were watered down. How can this be? Order the drinks the way you want them...extra liquor, etc. If they sit in the sun for a period of time, yes, they will get watered down. To eliminate this, bring insulated cups/mugs and your drinks will stay cold for a long time. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel