This is our second dreams resort. Previous stay was at riviera cancun. The dreams Villamagna is a little older but kept up very nice. The pools were excellent with a warmer activities pool and a cooler pool in the middle of the three pools followed by the coolest pool right at the beach. My sons and I used all three and the coolest pool was nice to use in the heat of the day. The bars and restaurants were all good. We did miss the swim up bar though. We went fishing and the chef cooked our fresh caught fish for us which was arranged through the concierge on return from our trip. The kids club was smaller and my 8yr old was a little bored there, where the other dreams had a bigger outdoor style kids club area. The food was great and the portifino was the best a la carte. All in all a good trip and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel