Just came back from a 7 night vacation at Dreams Villamagna. I was travelling alone, single female. I was surprised at how many people, staff included, were surprised to see a single woman travelling down south. I realize this was not a singles resort but I was looking for a quiet vacation which is what I got. The room was nice and very clean. The maid service was always at the same time so you knew when you needed to be out of your room. I felt safe in my room. There was never noise in the halls and couldnt hear the people in the rooms beside mine. All the restaurants were good and you never needed to wait for a table. My only complaint would be the condo residents that put their towels on the pool chairs to reserve their place. By 10am most chairs have a towel on it. Being alone I was OK to find a chair but had I been two or more I would have had a problem finding chairs. All in all I felt very safe at this resort and the staff were extra friendly to be because I was alone. I did go for a walk one day down the main street which was fine but I wasnt very brave...
Hope this helps...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel