Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$466
$319
$214
$160
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
$341
$275
Bookit.com
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$240
$177
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$85
Official Hotel
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
$238
$181
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$198
$154
Groupon.com
$353
$129
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Casa Virgilios(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$82
$69
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
$672
$554
5,232 results
All reviewsworld cafeel patioseaside grillpreferred clubentertainment teamtropical viewsushi barexplorers cluboceana restaurantsugar reef barcoco cafejacuzzi on the balconycondo ownerssky barvilla magnaroom servicefrosted glass
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I went to Dreams Villanagna for my honeymoon an it was the best time ever! The resort is really nice, nice grounds, nice rooms, nice people! Delicious food in all the restaurants, we loved portofino it was romantic! And the turndowns were also nice we were very excited when we saw the decoration! Dreams Villamagna made our dreams come True!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Phoniox
DreamsVM, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest.

We appreciate your lovely opinion about Dreams Villamagna Resort & Spa. Your comment it´s the best reward we can have for all the hard job we done to make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience. We will definitely continue making dreams come true.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it will be our pleasure to welcome you in your next visit or anniversary.

Quality Control Manager.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just spent a week at this hotel. It was the first time I have never been to an all inclusive and I was pleasantly suprised!! The experience was fantastic, the restaraunt selection was great and the service is over the top. A wonderful, extremely helpful staff, make sure to say hello to Ana Bell.....she is the BEST!!!

Room Tip: Eat at Portofinos, it's wonderful!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank miker31190

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your recommendation. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful time at Dreams Villamagna Resort & Spa. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed the all-inclusive experience. I will personally congratulate Ana Bell for her excellent job done.

Thank you again for expressing your opinion about your stay with us and it will be our pleasure to welcome you in your next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and stayed at Dreams Villamanga Oct 8-13th and had a wonderful time. The staff is exceptional--everyone was so nice and went out of our way to make sure we were taken care of. Julio at the beach and pool was awesome!!

The pools are pristine--our favorite was the infinity pool closest to the beach. The beach was also very nice, I have never felt water that warm before! The beach vendors did get a little annoying after a while tho. You can rent boogie boards at the hotel (no cost) and my son and I had a blast catching the waves. Do not be expecting crystal clear water though--not saying it wasn't nice, but there is no visibility under water.

Our favorite restaurant was El Patio, they had the best filet and the national crema soup was fantastic. Room service was nice too and it never took more than 30 min to get to our room--even for breakfast when it was busy. World Cafe is the only other option for breakfast and it is good, but it would have been nice to have other options.

The rooms are nice; there is a bit of wear and tear (minor cracks in the wall and some of the baskets in the bathroom could stand to be replaced) but overall the room was comfortable. The housekeeping staff did an AMAZING job keeping our room clean and we had no trouble getting extra towels. AC worked very well too. Also, the jacuzzi on the balcony was pretty nice to have and we used it almost every night.

Overall, it was a great trip and we would definitely go back in the future.

Room Tip: We had a tropical view room 2601 and also had a view of the bay. Our room was right next to the elevator though, so it was noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Abby G
DreamsVM, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for choosing us to be part of your vacation & for sharing with us your feed back. We are please to know that you had a great time and that you enjoyed you enjoyed the delicious gourmet food of our restaurants, our luxurious suites, our shimmering swimmin pools, our certified beach and the friendly atmosphere, our staff goes out of their way to provide quality customer service; it is our compromise to fulfill our guest’s expectations. Also your suggestions are very important to us, and rests assure that these are already taken in consideration. I will congratulate Julio for his excellent job done and will let him know about your recognition.

Once again thank you for your opinion, It was our pleasure to have you here and would love to host you on your next trip.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hello,

We stayed at the Dreams resort with a wedding party from the 13th to the 17 of October. The wedding was unfortunately postponed due to rain which was out of the hotels control however, there was NO plan B. The brides mother was the one who ended up thinking up a plan B. Thank goodness for her mother. You would think having so many outside weddings with a CHANCE or rain there would be a plan B. This obviously pushed back the wedding an hour or so making dinner even later. The food was obviously made for a 7:00 dinner and sat out and not remade. This is the time where bacteria will grow. We then got our food cold, and undercooked leaving THREE people sick enough to need a doctor the next day. My boyfriend one of them. The doctor told us that is was caused by the food, most likely undercooked and had sat out too long. I know the bride and groom talked to managers of the hotel about this and they denied having three people sick AND said it wasn't from the food because everyone would have been THAT sick. Actually with humans having different levels of an immune system bacterial infections effect people differently. Thank GOD only THREE were sick enough to need the care of the doctor, in which we had to pay straight cash. There were many others feeling ill but not ill enough to spend the rest of their cash to see the doctor. Hearing that your managers say there was only one case, I will gladly fax, scan and email, or mail you a copy of the doctor report. Besides all of that nonsense, there were many things that were forgotten in the wedding. One that is most important was the brides name. That is inexcusable. During the ceremony that woman marrying the beautiful couple did not know the brides name nor did she know that date. The sand ceremony was not done, and according to the wedding coordinator, it was because the sand bottles were at the beach(which even if that were the case, then as the wedding cordinator that is another mistake on your part). It was not at the beach, another brides maid and I had brought it from the suite (where it should have been performed) up to the roof top reception thinking that it would be done there, since it was not done during the ceremony. Nope, it was forgotten. Before the wedding there were many mistakes as well. The brides dress and the grooms tux were missing. This put some people into a panic and when we attempted to contact anyone we thought that would be able to help, big surprise no one knew what to say or HOW to help. THEN, the bride, four bridesmaids, and one of the mothers had apt to get there hair done. To our surprise, there were only TWO women to do our hair in a short amount of time. They did a good job but we were all rushed to go up to our room and get ready after getting our hair done. There are many more things to add to this list but I will see if this will get us anywhere. I found out after speaking with the bride and groom after there return a couple days after mine, that not only did they not get discounted anything but they had to pay MORE. AND to top it off there were things they had to pay for that they were never told would cost them more money example: where the reception was held. To their knowledge this was part of the package they had purchased. One more thing to add, there was suppose to me a limo to pick up the bride and groom from the airport to bring them to the hotel. That didn't happen. They rode the bus with the rest of the group. Good thing they didn't sit and wait around for that "limo" to come that day. It is unacceptable for the bride and groom to leave their honeymoon feeling ripped off and cheated. I want you to know, until something is done this email will be posted under reviews and to the better business bureau and word of mouth spreads faster than butter.

Room 1408

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Erd3434
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I took a trip with my 2 daughters in June. We weren't sure until a couple days before where we would be staying. We ended up staying at Dreams Villamagna in Nuevo Vallarta. I couldn't have been happier. We felt so at home and my youngest who turned 19 while we were down there said it was the BEST WEEK of her life! I am 50 and I can say.................'THAT WAS THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE TOO". Everyone was pleasant and made sure we were all happy. If you are looking for a place to go and have young children, this is the resort for you!! The entertainment staff is there to make sure you have fun whether you are 1 or 100!!!! If you stay at Villamagna, make sure you get to know the staff.....you will never forget them. It's been 4 months now and I still wish I was back there having fun with PATO, VICK, NIDIA, ERNESTO, POKE'MON, CORONA, RAMON, KABUTO, JULIO, BRENDA- who are a few to mention and there were many more of which names I am not sure of anymore!!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO DREAMS VILLAMAGNA :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Patti K
DreamsVM, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your recommendation. We are please to know that you and your daughters had a wonderful time at Dreams Villamagna Resort & Spa, and that our staff had to do with this, they are an important part of our success and they always help us achieve our goal which is satisfy all of our guests. We are also glad to know had fun with our entertainment activities and of course or entertainment staff. I will personally congratulate Pato, Victor, Nidia, Ernesto, Manuel(pokemon), Corona, Ramon, Kabuto, Julio and Brenda for their excellent job done.