“We ate here three time in two weeks, the best”

Guido's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #47 of 139 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Cozy indoor dining room, gated street side palapa and private chef's table
Hopewell, Virginia
“We ate here three time in two weeks, the best”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was by far the best food we had on the trip. The owner sings, his wife works there, the service was excellent and the food superb. They had lamb chops which two of us shared, after my son had them one night and we realized the portions were large. There were five of us so we got to sample lots of the menu items. The beef is incredible. Great Great place and I highly recommend.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank hilda102320

• Hungarian first
Gilbert, Arizona
“NOT TERRIBLE”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I miss them they are closed for season. I hope they reopen they are a 5 star. Their employees are the best and the food is great.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank MexicoYEAH
Pritchard, BC
“Okay food, expensive.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The meal my daughter and I had here was just okay. We shared an order of pasta with a bolognese sauce and, honestly, the one I make at home is quite a bit better than what we were served. The quantity was just enough for 2 not-overly-hungry women. The dessert (cheesecake) was average. There was really nothing outstanding about the meal or the service. If you want a great Italian meal, take a bus or cab to the marina, and eat at Dante's Restaurant. The prices are maybe the same or a little bit cheaper; however, the food is really REALLY good and the coffee alone is worth the trip.

Visited March 2012
Kamloops, Canada
“Great Brushetta”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My mom and I ordered brushetta and it was delicious. And in true Puerto Vallarta style, the service was impeccable. Barely making eye contacting and we would have 2 or 3 waiters rush over to us.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank kjuthman
Faribault, MN
“Always a favorite!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Just returned from a trip to NV. I was just there 2 months ago! What can I say, I love NV!!! Guidos is always a favorite of ours. We normally try to eat traditional mexican but love to go to Guidos for a change of pace. I always have the chicken california. Chicken stuffed with shrimp, cream cheese and bacon served with pasta. Yummy!!! Must try this place!!!

• Visited April 2012