“Good food”

Eddie's Place Nopal Beach
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Marengo, Illinois
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Eddies has good food, good prices, nice outside seating and always a visit to your table by Eddie for a chat.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mexnsun

punta mita
“Our favorite,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dined breakfast lunch and dinner for week. Always good. Eddie made it feel like home. Great bar, great dining room air-conditioned and enjoyable outside in the night. Staff helpful and friendly and willing to satisfy change requests. I recommend the breakfast burrito, kabobs, and shrimp, & grilled chili rellanos. We will go back when we are in Marina Nuevo Vallarta.

• Visited September 2012
EL Paso
“As Advertised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

As we were staying at the Grand Bliss, we walked to Eddie's. As another review had stated it was low season, and it was the only restaurant open. The food was great. We ate there our first night in vallarta, the next morning, and with friends in the third night. The service was great and the food terrific. I had the tuna fajitas and the wife had the fish tacos, breakfast was omletes and on Sunday I had the blackened tuna steak and my wife the shrimp tostadas, all delicious. Eddie serves the beer at about 40°F, the coldest I had had in Vallarta. Eddie was a great host, he is a very personable person. Always with a glass of red wine. He bought my wife and I one. I thought the food was reasonable priced and were nice sized portions. I will go to Eddie's again when I return to Nuevo Vallarta.

1 Thank BigDog-Rob
Santa Barbara, California
“Only place open”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lowwww season so Eddie's was the only restaurant open and I'm glad it was. Food delicious, tasty drinks, good service and Eddie is a wonderful host. After our dinner we strolled to the nearby plazalita to celebrate Mexico's Independance Day with the local people. Wonderful evening.

Visited September 2012
Castro Valley, California
“Check Eddie's out!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were there last week & were really happy with the food and atmosphere at dinner. The owner Eddie made sure to stop by our table to make sure we were happy with our food & drinks. He's a transplant & owned a number of restaurants in SoCal. He told us he had come here for a wedding and fell in love with the area & is in the process of opening #2. SInce he's Lebanese, I ordered the Kibbi plate which was yummy. The other members of our party ordered different items-the shrimp burger was ordered by at least 2 people of our party & they raved about it. The margaritas were strong & excellent-we had planned on coming back to try the breakfast but ran out of time-we will definitely be back!!!!

• Visited September 2012