It's ran as a condo now , you can have maid service done for a fee , daily or weekly ( I recommend this for long term stays over a week ) There is a bar and restaurant on site ran by Michigan, during the day. He will become your best friend quickly. If you need or want anything ask Michigan or the front desk staff. All the staff are really helpful.
It's off the beach , about 10 min walk via the beach club at Playa Royal. It's located on El Tigre golf course , very safe location to stay. There is a gym, tennis , health club in El Tigre for a fee. Well worth the 19 dollars us a week . You get it at the golf club house as well as your beach entry card. There are restaurants with in a 15 min walk . The 2 pools on the property are very nice.
We rented a 2 bedroom unit from a Canadian. He was easy to deal with and felt safe doing a bank transfer. The unit was very clean and equipped okay for a short stay. The washer/dryer combo doesn't dry very well. We put stuff on the patio chairs to dry. Overall we would stay there again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta