I visited Taheima Wellness Resort in February 2012 and it was the most beautiful and relaxing resort I had ever been to. The food was first class/healthy as was the ambiance with the gorgeous pool surrounded by a lagoon. The staff was very gracious even though they hadn't been paid in weeks (due to bad management).
I noticed some things which definitely made me think it wouldn't stay open for much longer but was hoping it would have improved so I could visit year after year. For one, the staff was very upset when you left them a tip on the card because they said management hadn't paid them in months! Also, maid service would come every other day and just forget about room service. The yoga classes were few and scarce but when they were operating it was wonderful and calming. The male instructor was amazing! Taheima was a bit far from the beach but the shuttle would take you there every 30 minutes and the beach club was very nice with a pool and a cafe that served wonderful ceviche!
I only wish someone would buy this place and run it well...because it really was a calming and amazing place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta