If ever a hotel should be getting 5 stars this one would if it were run better. The restaurants and bar are lovely and the view from the Agave bar across the resort is not to be missed. The rooms are really condos so they are spacious and the beds great.
But that is were the experience ends. Getting any kind of service at this resort is an all day process. Meals take too long, pool side service is terrible...just getting ice is an ordeal. The bar is poorly stocked and there is little to do except lay by the pool or go to the gym.
We found ourselves leaving the resort more often than we intended just to get a meal and a drink that didn't take half the day.The service (when you do get some) is very friendly and attentive.
Whoever runs this resort is not doing a very good job. We left disappointed.
OH! Apparently this hotel is being converted to a nudist or a swinger resort so check before you book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta