$53
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

Rivoli Select Hotel(Boca del Rio)(Great Value!)
$47
$40
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $47/night.

$139
$85
  • Fitness center
Hotel Mocambo(Boca del Rio)
$59
$62
HotelIndigo.com
Hotel Costa Inn(Boca del Rio)(Great Value!)
$39
$38
$58
$50
$48
Hotels.com
Villas Palmira Spa(Boca del Rio)(Great Value!)
$44
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsnice poolnice hotelroom service isfacilitiesbeachveracruz
Reviewed April 10, 2015

Hotel location is ideal: allong the sea side, with a separate access to a private beach.
Large and nice breakfast buffer, sunday brunch, outside bar. Everything is there.
My room was large but without view - Next time I will certainly pay a little more for a room with view.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 3, 2015 via mobile

When I went to this place i was very happy because the rooms are nice and big even the small one the pools are one of the best one is like a jacuzzi and the other one is normal.So if you're going to go to Veracruz I highly recommend this hotel.i hope you like your trip to Veracruz

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I had my conference with my company here in this hotel and it was all great, the service, technical support and lunch breaks.

The hotel itself its in a great location in front of the ocean, with a great view. You can go running in the beach waterfront it is a must do as it is very full in the mornings, and safe.

The breakfast and lunches in the hotel restaurant were very good.

Reception is not very smart, but I think it can change.

Rooms are very confortable and nice.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Hansc7
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Although it's a bit expensive i think its worth it. For me it is a hotel for families because the pool is quite big, the access to the beach is good( although the beach is not that good) and the spaces are made for kids. The gym is small. The reception staff is nice.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was here for a business trip. Good room services (breakfast, cleaning service, laundry). The wifi works depending on the room and on the position in the room. Most of the staff of the hotel speaks only spanish and sometimes it was difficult to communicate. The quality of the restaurant is very low, I went out for dinner every day, only the breakfast (buffet) is good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Caaleta
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Veracruz-Boca Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Caaleta,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff due the language barrier. We were disappointed to read that when you visited the restaurant you did not find it to your tastes, we will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for again for your feedback, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Ferdinand G