“I loved the place”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice food, very recommendable. I had a big steak and it was delicious! Cant say anymore you have to try going here and having good food.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love the steaks in this restaurant, all of the are prime quality. The place is expensive for the standard of the restaurants in the city, however it definitely has the best meat. The appetizers and salads are good but nothing special. You can skip the desserts, they are not worth the calories.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I made a reservation here for April 3, 2013 which was confirmed by the restaurant on March 31st. However, when I arrived at the time they confirmed me to come at 7:30pm on April 3, I came to find a building under renovations. It would be courteous and professional had the restaurant notified me by email that this would occur since they had just told me my reservation was good a couple days prior. They wasted my time and money for a taxi so I can not recommend this place to anyone. They need to get their communication down better and use their brains.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

While on a visit to Leon for the World Rally Championship we stopped into La Estancia Argentina because of the previous reviews on TripAdvisor. It was a Sunday night, quite busy but we got immediately seated. Service was great, they even brought over English Menus, and rolled the cart filled with the freshest cuts of meats you can hand pick for the chef to grill up. We both chose salads, the strawberry and goat cheese is a must, the cheese was amazing and followed by steaks grilled to perfection. We ate like kings and queens - and still the bill was only 60 Pesos, which for the quality and service you could not to at an upper tier restaurant in Jackson Hole, NYC or Charlottesville.

They had a good selection of wine also.

Don't leave Leon without this stop!

1  Thank naturalr
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The initial older waiter was not helpful, but a younger one produced an english menu and we were off, the the New York strip was excellent, attentive service and good atmosphere. Note it is not in the middle of the gardens as shown by google maps, but just south of Macdonalds

1  Thank mshsrfc