All reviews full hookups beach front wi fi rocky point wax rig vendors mexico reef
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Great park 24 a night regular 29 on the beach great price office staff is great very helpful will be coming back love this place great view right on the beach very happy with my stay at playa bonita rv

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay P B
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Beachfront reservations can be saved for a mere $70.00 for a stay of 5 days or more. We were traveling with another couple and they accommodated us with at least one beachfront for a 3 night stay! The park is clean and well kept, easy full hook-ups. Right down the sidewalk is the Playa Bonita Hotel featuring a full service restaurant. Can't beat this location!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank chollagirl
Reviewed April 17, 2018

enjoyed the campground. will go back, but will not ever have Lorenzo wash and wax the RV, poor job missed many spots, did not finish the job, Motorhome cap never touched, and if you pay in Peso's he gives you a bad exchange rate, Rv Park is good, hot tub could be cleaned more often, little kids in hot tub unsupervised, wi fi very poor

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank BNB5070
Reviewed January 18, 2018

This is a nice location on the beach,, However only US$ in the form of cash or cheque only. This presents a problem for Canadians. Cheques????? No Credit cards at all. The ATM in the adjacent hotel, which you are directed to, will give you US$. Ahh, US$ will cost you US$6.95 per $100 withdrawn plus your regular bank fees and exchange. At US$720 per month, you do the math. This applies to our US cousins also. A very bad taste in my mouth. At one point I asked for some change in pesos. They don't carry pesos here in Mexico. Vendors in the park abound. There is a body shop business that is allowed to operate in the park. Yes "bondo" and outside painting! I had to put my put down at the amount of over spray coming across my rig. I gave this 3 stars only because of the beach. There is another RV park at the "Reef" which I will check later this season. I will review at that time.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Kenneth B
Reviewed January 12, 2018

There is no quick market for incidentals even though the website says that there is. The office staff was not helpful beyond the bare minimum. We were told that we could get quarters at the office to do laundry but when we went to do laundry they didn't have quarters. We had to wait 3 hours for quarters. The machines were not clean and didn't spin the clothes well so they took forever to dry. They are very good about picking up garbage twice a day but not good about making sure that your neighbors don't encroach on your space. I wouldn't stay here again. The wifi was very sporadic and weak.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple