“Get away from the everyday!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sanpy2015
Fontana, California
“Get away from the everyday!”
Reviewed April 19, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I absolutely enjoyed my stay here at the Pinacate... The room was really nice my whole family fell in love with the place and the convenience of all the amenities while on vacation. The only down to this stay was the Jacuzzi being out of commission for our stay. Just like the place looks in the picture is exactly what we got even better in person. Home away from home feel with great view. Will definitely go back in future for another stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Austin G
“Exquisite room with a fantastic view”
Reviewed March 26, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My group of friends and I had a lovely stay at the Pinacate resort with only a few minor drawbacks. The room is absolutely beautiful, with views of the gulf that are absolutely astounding. The two patios are very relaxing especially with the "hot tub" on the upstairs deck. I say "hot tub" only because it is rather small, but I'm also a large 6'6" man, so I can't really fault the design. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone else, especially for the price. Now I hope I've elaborated on the good enough, on to the downsides.
Namely the WiFi did not work in the room as it is located on the far corner, but the internet at the pool area works great, so it was manageable (just make sure you download some music before you leave! haha). The hot tub did not seal appropriately and would not fill up (honestly a really easy fix that I'm sure was taken care of after I notified the owner). We had a couple engineers with us that were able to make it work for at least the several days we were there. Lastly, the placement of the resort is strange. It is right across the street from several nice bars, restaurants, and convenience stores, but it's walking distance from the market and it's not walking distance to the other main resorts. Which leads me to another point, it doesn't have any beach access. The Marina Pinacate is a beautiful, amazing resort but the lack of beach access was a bit surprising, as well as the lack of any bar or swim-up bar on the resort.
I think this resort would be perfect for families, or just groups of friends who don't necessarily like the noise of partying college students. I think it might be worth noting that I am a pretty critical person, so I hope it comes across that I had a wonderful time at the Pinacate, there are downsides to every resort in Puerto Penasco.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 27, 2015
Thanks so much for the review and I'm glad that you and your friends had a nice time! You're welcome back anytime! But one important thing to note - The resort does have immediate beach access at the side of the property adjacent to the hotel next door. It's about a two minute walk around the rocks in front but then you'll have the sand and water on your toes!
Michelle...
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a delightfut oasis, perfect for unwinding by the sand and seas.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Had the pleasure of traveling to Rocky Point and staying in Puerto Picaste 501. I was very pleased to see how safe and secure the parking area was as it was my first time in Mexico with my new car. The lot is guarded and gated and always has an open spot.
The penthouse is outstanding. I felt as if I'd stepped into a cruise ship with tastefully decorated rooms reflecting our seaside escape perfectly. I visited with a group of 6 and we all slept comfortably with room to spare. The kitchen is fully functional and accommodated our constant cooking nicely. The large dining room table and oversized couch made lounging and hanging out easy and breezy, as did both the balconies.
This humble abode is ideal for groups traveling to Mexico for a fun getaway weekend and for families looking to spend some quality time together. I would highly recommend this location. And the best part... the owners are so kind! Not only do they have excellent taste in décor but they're quite in tune to what a home needs to be to truly escape from it all.
So happy with our stay here!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view from both balconies. Sea and beach views for miles.
Liked least: Tile floors tracked sand easily, but this comes with being so close to the beach.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Las Vegas NV
Reviewed May 11, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Jan 21, 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I truly apprecaite all of your kind words and I'm so glad that you and your family had such a nice trip. It is a special place and I hope that you'll all come back again to visit sometime soon! Best Wishes!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing