All reviews phase ii lazy river swim up bar rocky point underground parking bedroom condo bring your own banana boat in town pool area through vrbo the check in process full kitchen washer and dryer beautiful condo spring break convenience store
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Location is in a beautiful spot! Every unit has an ocean view. Pay the extra to be ocean front so you can get from room to beach quickly, it's nice to be able to run to the room during the day. Teenagers had a blast at the pool/bar, restaurants was decent, and all the staff we encountered were awesome!

Room tip: Choose ocean front, not just ocean view room
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank TravelMacks
Reviewed April 12, 2017

This was our third trip to Las Palomas and we will go back...the condo (E802) was very
contemporary with a fantastic east facing view of Old Port and passing schools of Dolphins. The resort has a very nice and affordable restaurant named Citron on site.
Good food, good atmosphere, good service. The resort has tremendous security and
will approach those who may want to create too much noise. Every condo in the resort will have a great view. Staff is helpful and pleasant and housekeeping very conscientious. You simply can not go wrong with this choice

Room tip: Crystal building faces east with afternoon shade.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peg G
Reviewed April 11, 2017

My wife & I stayed at Las Palomas late in December, 2016. I have to say that the resort was about as expected. Decent condo, staff was reasonably helpful, beach was very nice.

Here is my gripe: We were on our way home when my wife realized that she had left her curling iron in the bathroom of the condo. We called the reception at Las Palomas the next day to ask if it could be mailed to us. Four months later - still no luck! I have sent no less than two dozen emails explaining the problem. Each time, I get an answer that they are working on it, and will be in touch shortly. One time, they actually asked for all of my credit card information, plus photocopies of both sides of my drivers license and my credit card!!! After I declined that request, I have sent two separate money orders to cover the shipping cost - and still no luck!!

I did not like the village of Puerto Penasco, and I thought that the resort was passable. This nonsense with MONTHS of fooling around has me completely turned off.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank David B
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We have only lived in Mesa a few years, and everyone we know has stayed here. We went here with all of our grandkids. It was amazing and very affordable (relative to the US) Grandkids loved the Lazy River, I loved watching.

Room tip: Each condo is owned by someone different, not all are the same.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SevenEleven1957
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

This is certainly a condo not a hotel but had the feel of a hotel. The condo was 1 bedroom and had a Murphy bed in the living area and also a sofa sleeper. Had a wonderful view from the balcony. Fantastic pool and Jacuzzis. Plenty of lounge chairs round the pool and on the beach.
Only gave 4 out of 5 because the room had a terrible smell, it was corrected when mentioned to the front desk. Would still stay here again. Beautiful property and very safe.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fromuktoaz13