“Fun, great food, fresh seafood and great shopping!”
Review of Old Port

Old Port
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love steamed clams and this is the best place to get them. Shrimp fresh daily........shopping is fun and lots to look at...........

1  Thank ifeellucky2
There are newer reviews for Old Port

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Old Port has lots to do, eat, drink and shop. Although all the shops have the same old cheep stuff, fake purses, tee shirts and sunglasses the best thing to shop for is the fresh seafood at the fish markets! We stopped at Three Boys fish shop and pick up some amazing shrimp and Sea Bass. The were so nice, they cleaned the shrimp and shelled it too. Then they packed everything in a cooler. We had lunch in Sr. Amigos. I had never eaten there before but was pleasantly surprised. We bought some vanilla and a beautiful Mexican platter. All in all it a great way to spend a windy day in Rocky Point.

1  Thank Deb W
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a great time in Rocky Point.Best places to eat,go to the Pancho's in the Fish Market,they will cook your seafood to order,delicious.Also,Mary's is a great place for shrimp cocktail and tacos.el Hermano is a great place for breakfast,lunch & dinner,cheaper prices,the sopes are to die for,everything is fresh,they also serve a few american dishes,but I prefer mexican.

1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been going there for many years. Now there are so many great places to eat, I never know where to go. Just read a review today of Brother Pizza. After reading it, I wonder how I missed it. I still like my taco place on the sidestreet in old Port. Never can get the name right. Pueblo Bonita on the beach is a great place to eat and enjoy the view. They never rush you. Going down in a couple of weeks and I am going to try one new restuarant.

2  Thank marybna
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great fresh seafood at the fish markets! Amazing quality shrimp, clams and oysters. Good shopping for the typical tourist items. Our favorite bar was "Lucky's", and they serve amazing Margaritas and have a very friendly staff. We felt comfortable bringing our kids there - ages 7, 10 & 15. Beautiful views of Cholla Bay and the Sea of Cortez. Be sure to check it out!

2  Thank surfcitydaniels