this was my second time staying here, it is right on the beach with a nice balcony with patio furniture. Nice furniture in the condo and it was clean. Need maintance, It was really hot and humid, lots of condensation from the air conditioner dripping from vents but it worked really well.
Nice and comfy king size bed. We went the week before Labor day weekend and it was empty and really nice and quiet. Flew into Phoenix and drove down to Puerto Penasco after going and doing a Costco shop, great road, no hassles beautiful scenery. We did get stopped by the mexican army looking for drugs and guns. They were polite and quick. I felt very safe through out the visit
Went to the fish market in town, bought fresh shrimp and fish for dinner. yummy
Very hot and humid .....swimming in the ocean was great and the pool was clean, Nice workout room too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoran Spa Resort - 202 Condos on Sandy Beach - Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point Mexico) - One, Two & Three Bedrooms - Less 4 Hours From Phoenix, Tucson & Yuma - Full Service Spa - On-Site Restaurant - Tennis Courts - Three Swimming Pools (One Heated) - Jacuzzis - BBQ Grills - Exercise Room - In Room Phones - No Spring Breakers Please ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sonoran Spa Resort Rocky Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoran Spa Resort At Sandy Beach Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Sonoran Hotel Puerto Peñasco
- Sonoran Resort Puerto Peñasco
- Sonoran Spa Puerto Penasco
- Sonoran Spa Resort Rocky Point Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico