“The BEST place to stay!”
The patio and ocean
The living room Just one of the fine bedrooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The living room
Just one of the fine bedrooms
Kitchen
Living room
Looking out at the ocean from the patio
To your left
The back patio right on the ocean
Location and Map
Living room
On the patio looking right
On the patio looking left
On the patio looking left
View of the patio from the beach
On the patio looking right
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mjahmann
Arizona
“The BEST place to stay!”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Joyce's home! The condo is clean, comfortable and has original art work by the owner. The patio out to the beach is amazing and great for viewing dolphins and whales throughout the day. The location is great and there are many options for food and entertainment only a short distance away! We will be back!

Date of stay: February 2017
Laura N
Phoenix
“Great stay”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Thank you very much for letting us stay at your quaint little getaway. We were in town for the motorcycle rally and it was nice to stay where you could relax, enjoy the ocean, and have peace and quiet after a long day. We especially liked the artwork. Joyce is a very good artist. We are looking forward to staying again. Thank you very much for a memorable experience. Laura from Phoenix.

Date of stay: November 2016

Jesus3131
San Diego, California
“Nice and relaxing”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very quiet and relaxind close to everything very nice view of the ocean just not very good for swimming to many rocks, house has everything you need not a lot of vendors on the beach wich its good my family had a great time and thats all that matters when you go out.

Date of stay: July 2016
Traveling group: Teenagers
Carl C
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Good morning Joyce,
Thank you very much for letting us stay at your lovely home. We had a wonderful stay. The house was very beautiful. We were so surprised on all the amenities inside, from the hideaway bed to the fully stocked kitchen which by the way helped tremendously. We are looking forward to staying there again in the near future, hopefully with the whole family. I usually leave an improvement note but for the first time I cannot find anything that needs to be improved. We are so happy to have stayed at your home.
Again Joyce, thank you very much for the wonderful place and for the unforgettable memories we had made.
Carl. El Paso TX.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, from great communications from the owner to the great friendly community its in.
Liked least: i needed more time to do some great fishing directly outside the back door......
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kelly G
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Such place to stay.”
Reviewed June 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Super late post.

My daughter and I rented from Joyce for 3 nights july 4, 2015. We fell in love with Rocky Point at that moment. The condo is equipped with everything you will need, at that right price and she is on the ball when something needs attention. This review is short but sweet. You can NOT go wrong staying at this condo. Great bars all around, walking distance and down the beach. Only a few minutes to the pier and excursions in town. This is the most beautiful place to see the sunset as well as sunrise.

I will say I was afraid I was ruining the trip for my daughter due to being diagnosed with pneumonia the morning we left but I was able to rest up in this great please so i could do what I could. We are both looking forward to a do over just for that reason.

Date of stay: July 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Maebeth F
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed December 2, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Beautiful condo,tastefully appointed. Exactly as described. Had a small problem with the garage door when we first arrived. Gustavo came immediately and helped. Very nice man. Incredible views. Very quiet and private. My one disappointment was that the water was on a steep incline from the beach and very difficult for me to access; but I am an older lady and not in great shape. My granddaughter had no trouble at all. Next time(and there will definitely be one), I will walk further down the beach where the sand levels off. Other than that, everything was perfecto! I would like to add for people that have never been: don't believe all the hype about safety in Mexico. I'm sure there might be some problems; but we never once had any concerns. The people are friendly and helpful. We had a lovely, lovely time.

Date of stay: November 2015
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing