“Do Not Miss!”
Review of Kaffee Haus

Kaffee Haus
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast , Lunch and homemade Pastries :) Cash only :) Limited Parking space :)
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I agree with all of the positive reviews! I love tripadvisor for pointing out these great places. It is one of those out of the way places that you will drive by and not think about stopping. If you visit this place once, you will be back again and again. On our visits over a weekend, my wife and I had the Greek omelete, struedel, granola banana pancakes, fresh OJ, caramel vanilla latte and regular coffee. We were impressed with all orders and excellent service. If you are 4 or more people you will be waiting for a seat as there are other knowledgeable travelers that have discovered this gem. My wife and I had no problems getting promptly seated. Be warned as previous travelers have review that the portions are enough for 2. The latte is huge and yummy. The granola banana panckes are a complete meal and need no syrup as they are very flavorful. This is another one of those places that we will definitely visit on a future trip.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Amazing Tuna sandwich. Best food I've had in a long time, if I could eat there every day I would.
You would not find Apfel Strudel this good in Austria (which is already pretty good). yeah, I know one of the owners is German! What I'm trying to say, actually, is that even in high quality and high standards restaurants in Europe, the food would not be as good as Kaffee Haus. The rest of the food I had in Puerto Penasco ranged from okay to pretty good but this was the best place in town.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

this is by far the best breakfast place you will ever want to eat at. the ambiance here is old world german. what a surprise. we had to eat here 2 times because once was just not enough. all there desserts are homemade and delicious. their frying pan egg dishes could be split between 2 people or for one very hungry man. both times we ordered the apple strudel as a starter for the 3 of us and it was enough. thats how big the portions are there. the waitress are very attentive and friendly no matter how busy they are. you would really not want to miss this place. next time we are going to try for the lunches that also look very good. remember it closes for the day at 2p.m. so don't miss out.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

the pastries are homemade, everything is super delicious, nice little small tables inside and out.
my favorite is breakfast!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This place is by far the best breakfast I had the whole time in Rocky Point.

We ate there there October 8, 2013. The official name is spelled Koffee Haus on the outside. Parking is very limited and it is a small place without a lot of seating. It is worth the wait.

My sister and I shared the Philly Omelet and an apple struddel. Both were amazing. The coffee was good according to others in my party and you can purchase ground coffee to take home. This is a top choice IMHO and not to be missed.

Location is close to the "anchor" sign (fish market) on a little hill, not in Old Port. It is a tiered beige building. The logo is hard to read on the awning.

1  Thank shelleyjr