“Mother’s Day retreat”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gerryvall...
Buckeye, Arizona
“Mother’s Day retreat”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

The home was very well equipped and makes you feel right at home. Virginia was very impressive and over delivered! Highly recommend casa Pura vida to get away and get 100% privacy compared to the resorts

Maria T
“OMGEE!! This was the perfect vacation rental!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect vacation rental for my family and I, for so many reasons!! Not only is the house beautiful, it was very cozy and well equipped with pillows, condiments, shampoo, coffee cups, coffee maker, ice maker you name it.. it was there. I quickly found my favorite spot... the back patio. It had the perfect lighting, a hammock, lots of comfortable seating, a fire pit and much more. Virginia was great from the start to the end!! She made this a very pleasant experience for us, recommending places to go, providing THOROUGH directions, she also made arrangements to have a very pleasant and friendly man, by the name of Saul, meet us on the premises to take us to the house and show us around. I can go on and on.. at the end I can say we were well taken care of. Virginia, thank you for allowing us in your house, this was a wonderful experience!! :0) We look forward to visiting "the mansion" as the kids named it, this fall!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 8, 2018
Maria - Thank you come again. Virginia
yobaca
El Paso, Texas
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I love love love Virginia, she's a remarkable lady. She rents out her beautiful house to allow people to make special memories, by staying in a house thats comfortable,warm and relaxing. We'll definitely be back!

Aug 4, 2017
You guys are awesome! Thank you for this great review.... Mi Casa Es Su Casa - come back.
Patricia...
“Beautiful house with all the amenities..!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My family of 20 and I had a great experience at CASA LA PURA VIDA. Virginia, the owner totally exceeded our expectations making sure we were having a great vacation time.

The house is spacious, beautifully decorated and very clean. Three bedrooms with super comfortable mattresses, 3 full bathrooms and a very well equipped kitchen that made us feel at home.

This house is highly recommended for a big family vacation trip and the 5 stars are very well deserved. We're already looking forward to our next family vacation and definitively will rent again LA CASA PURA VIDA.

Thanks Virginia for helping us build wonderful memories in your amazing home!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 19, 2017
Patricia
Your family is an Ideal Family, I look forward to having your family come back. Thank you for choosing La Casa Pura Vida - I look forward to our friendship. Virginia - mi casa es tu casa - come back again.
Mallory S
“Beautiful, spacious home perfect for large groups!”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was perfect for my large group of friends and I. Everything was clean and well taken care of. We were very close to the amazing beach and busy Rocky Point. We had so much to do. Virginia was very helpful with everything and quickly attended to our every need. Would definitely visit again!

Mar 16, 2017
Thank you and please call on me soon.
Grammyols...
Gilbert, Arizona
“Fun family stay in peaceful Los Conchas!”
Reviewed October 13, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Our large family enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. There were 19 of us all together, 10 adults and 9 children with plenty of room for all of us.
This home is very well maintained, unlike other homes we have rented in the Rocky Point area. We were even supplied with new towels for our visit.
The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need to prepare meals.
We were spoiled almost daily with visits from the caregiver (Francisco) and housekeeper (Maria) just to make sure we had everything we needed. They never came empty-handed. And they were prompt in responding to any issues or questions we had. The owner is very accommodating and easy to get in touch with.
This was our first time staying in Los Conchas. We loved the beautiful, less crowded beaches. We will definitely stay here again.
Here are a few tips if you plan on staying here.
-Plan on preparing most of your meals. There are no restaurants within close proximity. (Although Old Port is only 15 mins away).
-Bring paper goods for eating, unless you don't mind washing dishes. There is not a dishwasher.
-The beach is within walking distance but it's a tiring walk with chairs, umbrellas and little ones. We found a place we could park and unload our stuff much closer to the beach.
-If you own 4-wheelers bring them, there is plenty of room for parking trailers and lots of places to ride close-by.

Jun 19, 2017
Hello
There is a Dishwasher now, Kayaks for guest (2) to use, has been repainted and renovated, thank you for your comments. Please come back I will give you a great Discount! 2 night for the price of 1 night, we added a bigger water tank, and on your next trip I will have a wagon to carry extra stuff, and beach chairs, more towels. Virginia 480-650-4230 vnickel@yahoo.com
Paulathom...
Claremont, California
“Girls Trip!”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I must start off by saying that working with the property manager, Virginia Nickel was wonderful. She was very accommodating and answered every question in a timely manner.
My girlfriends and I decided to take a quick "girls trip" and found ourselves here! Very cool vibe, steps from the beach and a beautiful view.
The interior is all new and the beach house was decorating very nicely. I have rented many beach houses in the past and they are usually dated and double the price! It was very clean and more importantly we felt extremely safe here.

Jun 5, 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;