“THIS IS THE BEST BURGER I HAVE EVER HAD. HANDS DOWN”

Holy Cow Burger & Beer Joint
Ranked #5 of 316 Restaurants in Hermosillo
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 8, 2015

The meat melted in your mouth, the buns were perfect....It was sooooo good.

The place was a bit cold though, everyone including employees was zipped up in big winter jackets !!!

They have a play area for kids only and big TVs for sports.

But the burger was so amazing... just try it, there should be one of these in every town !!!

1  Thank Vallarta_Visitors

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Hermosillo is known for their great cuts of meat, but their burger selections were always lacking. This place got it right, I'd compare it to "The Counter" here in the states. Lot's of variety, and their topping selection rocks!!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2014

Nice family atmosphere, laid back, well priced. If your looking to watch american football on a Sunday this is the place to do it

Reviewed November 12, 2014

I was looking for a quick dinner, as this was the only night I was going to eat by myself. I wanted to give it a try, even though I was not expecting much from a burger place in Mexico. I thought I needed a break from Mexican food and Sonara Steak!!! This place really shocked me in a very good way. The burger I had (Mediterranean) was excellent. The patty tasted awesome, and was cooked perfectly... The waitress was really friendly and helped me choose based on my preferences, and her English was very good (I think everybody who works there can speak very good English). They have a good variety of beers (no Corona though). They also don;t carry Coke Zero (although they carry Coke, not Pepsi). Burger alone filled me up, it is fairly big... Trust me, I eat burgers almost everywhere I go, and this was one of the best burgers I ever had...

Reviewed November 7, 2014

Great place for a good burger, the place is really nice and the food is great, a must if your in town. Go for it