“Good, real good”
Review of Reforma 255

Reforma 255
Reserve with OpenTable
Reforma 255 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hermosillo
Cuisines: American, Mexican, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dr. Paliza y Centenario Sur
Dearborn, MI
“Good, real good”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

One of the best breakfast / brunches I've ever had. Their speciality dishes are excellent. Service is prompt. The decor is charming and pleasant (restaurant is built from a modified house). The food is so darn good, and unique, but not crazy, not spicy. The prices are not cheap, but for how good the food is, its a good value.

Only a couple of negatives. The sound travels strangely in some of the "rooms" of the restaurant. It bounces and echos off walls easily. If there is one loud table in this certain section of the restaurant, a conversation with the person next to you will be tough. Also, they stopped doing dinner. WHY?!? If Reforma 255 had dinner, it would definitely rank in the top dinner spots as well.

• Visited June 2014

“A love letter to Sebastian and his team”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This restaurant has blown me away. The service is very personal, a lot of attention has been put into every detail: from the interior design, to the menu.

A lot of the food items are made on the spot, rather than bought. There were not many vegetarian options on the menu for my wife, but any dish was offered to be made vegetarian. The one we ordered did not just have the meat deleted from the ingredients, but replaced by mushrooms and spinach.

I visited once by chance after reading the reviews here and on yelp, two days later I was back with my wife. Between the two visits I tasted 5 different dishes, several drink options and a home made liquor. Each and every one was as good as the next one.

I do not speak Spanish, but every team member tried to speak English with me. Sebastian, Georgina and the team clearly are passionate about what they do at 255.

My biggest regret is that I have booked a flight back home in two days from writing this. I might be able to squeeze a breakfast in before that.

• Visited July 2014
Hermosillo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Food and Service in the city!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Words are not enough to describe this place, you have to visit Reforma 255 and have the experience of this amazing restaurant and its team!

“Breakfast + brunch”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Awesome environment, top notch service and great quality authentic Mexican food with a modern boho twist. Provides free valet parking, conveniently located, bilingual staff, very clean, has changing table for tots and can accomodate large parties. You can see the effort in delivering a high quality positive experience.

2 Thank Marian E
London, United Kingdom
“Magical place”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My boyfriend brought me there as a surprise for my birthday. I'm from France, and I was supposed to go back to my country a few days later. So it was the occasion to celebrate my birthday and have a nice "romantic" dinner just the 2 of us before my departure.
Hermosillo has a lot of good restaurants, but Reforma 255 definitely is in my top 5.
We had dinner outside on the terrace, and with the lights and the decoration, it really creates a magical atmosphere.
The food was quite good too, and the waiter who attended us was extremely nice and helpful.
I can't wait to go back to this place :)

• Visited October 2013