Great place. Stayed there on Valentines while traveling through that part of Mexico. Nice Hacienda setting with stone pillars and gardens. At check in they offer you fruit and sparkling wine. In the room you have an actual menu of pillows to choose from. Beautiful romantic place to enjoy your visit to Aguascalientesnn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta Real Aguascalientes is located in a serene section of the city life. Its colonial architecture is undeniably breathtaking, complemented with his blooming gardens, outdoor swimming and the essential amenities only Quinta Real can offer. Los Murales Restaurante Open 7:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M. Los Murales Bar Open 1.00 P.M. To 1:00 .M. Swimming pool open 7:oo a.M. To 7:00 p.M. Business Center open 24 hours. Quinta Real Aguascalientes is close to serveral fun and exciting attractions: Museo Descubre, 5 min walking Aguascalientes Theater, 5 min walking Plaza Vestir, 10 min by car National San Marcos Fair, 15 min by car Aguascailentes Museum, 15 min by car Guadalupe Posada Museum, 10 min by car Museum of Death, 15 min by car ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta Real Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Quinta Real Aguascalientes
- Quinta Real Hotel Aguascalientes