Cooper's House
Black Lion Hotel(Walsingham)
TripAdvisor
The White Horse(Blakeney)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnothing is too much troublethe perfect place to staydaughters weddinghome made cakeseverything you could possibly needon arrivaltea and cakefamily holidayfeel very welcomemarytimthursfordplayroomcottagetaxishostsnorfolk
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed just before Christmas and couldn't have been made more welcome by Mary. The guest house is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are spotless, very comfortable, warm and cosy with everything you could possibly need in a traditional tasteful setting. My bed was extremely comfortable! Mary was so kind, accommodating and generous and she made it feel like a home from home. Breakfast was first class and set me up for the day. This was my first visit but I will certainly be returning. I've stayed in 5 star hotels that have not been as good as this. I would highly recommend this accommodation to anyone visiting the area. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have stayed with Mary on many occasions and my most recent visit was brilliant and just as relaxing as always. I use the annexe as a base for bird watching and it is great and Mary caters for my Gluten free diet.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have just stayed with Mary and Tim for the seventh year running, but this time we held a surprise 60th wedding anniversary party for my parents in their beautiful garden whilst on holiday. We utilised all of the bedrooms in Coopers House, the Annex Cottage and all of Mary's B&B rooms to house the surprise guests, a couple of whom had come from as far away as New Zealand. Mary and Tim helped with all the arrangements and never tired of extra emails and requests to make the occasion as magical as possible. We had the most marvellous time. The gardens are beautiful, Mary and Tim without doubt the most generous holiday hosts imaginable and we have given my parents a fantastic, totally unforgettable experience. It was such a wonderful afternoon. Thank you, Mary and Tim. It wouldn't have been the same anywhere else or with anyone else.

Room Tip: Coopers House is a brilliantly large, well equipped family home, just perfect for exploring all that Norfolk has to offer. We use the self-contained Annex Cottage for getaways for just my husband and myself and we put extra guests who might like breakfast cooked for them and a little special attention in White Farm House B&B.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah I
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at Cooper’s house whilst attending our daughter’s wedding with both family and friends. Mary and Tim could not have been more helpful in making us all welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Our grandchildren loved playing in the gardens and feeding the chickens in the morning was a special treat. Mungo the dog was also a favourite and was fantastic with the children, even coming with us for a walk to the local park. (This is just down the road and has good facilities for young children). We also stayed at the White House B & B with guests from Italy who were impressed with the Norfolk hospitality, breakfast and an excellent evening meal being a highlight with local produce being served. Mary, Tim and Ollie could not have been more helpful in making both the wedding and the preceding week special , they even provided cars to take the Bride and Bridesmaid to the venue complete with ribbons! Mike and Debbie

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a wedding in May and I organised for 3 families to stay in Coopers House and it was perfect for our needs. Mary the owner was so helpful throughout. The cottage is comfortable and well priced and the main B&B where we had breakfast is beautiful. We had friends over from Italy and was lovely to stay in a traditional English country cottage. They absolutely loved it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family