My wife and I had our first stay here the week it snowed. Amazed how quickly the staff cleared the footpaths and car park areas. Impressed by the 3 bed unit we had in Troutbeck. Everything we needed. Good meal in the restaurant . Staff all nice and friendly. Leisure facilities OK. Looking forward to staying again but without the snow. Walked to Tarzan's local a couple of miles up the road in Greystoke. Good food and beers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Whitbarrow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Whitbarrow Village Cumbria, England