Nodes Point Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Royal Esplanade Hotel(Ryde)(Great Value!)
$120
Sandown Hotel(Sandown)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
1,327 results
All reviewsswimming poolbronze chaletisle of wightholiday parkrock poolsgold caravanharbour barkids entertainmentlovely beachgreat holidayentertainment complexfamily holidayteam starscamping areaevening entertainmentlovely caravanmadness and mayhem
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Four of us, Mrs Me, Son of Me , Grandson of mine and Me obviously went to the beautiful Isle of Wight for a week. Park Resorts, Nodes Point, a well set, well cared for excellently positioned park was our destination. Booking in was simple after a call from the park when we were on the road to tell us what type of accommodation we had. The staff were all helpful and full of ideas as to what to do.
Drinks in the bar are average price if you stay away from the bottled stuff and take your own kids drinks, even the barman was embarrassed by their prices!
The park is bustling with something for everyone and rabbits and ducks wandering all over.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Bronze chalet, clean, airy and bright. Remember you get what you pay for! Get up early to feed the ducks on your doorstep.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Park R, General Manager at Nodes Point Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hi Michael

Thanks for your kind review on Nodes Point, I’m thrilled you and your party had a great time with us.

The price of a drink in the club reflects across all the complexes throughout all 38 Park Resort estates. These have been sourced and priced accordingly in line with other holiday providers. I would however like to point out that because we are a licenced club we do not allow our customers to take any form of their own drinks into our establishments.

May I wish you a speedy return to us and look forward to create some more amazing memories in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

As a family we had the most amazing time ever. All staff are so welcoming and they even came over and said goodbye the day we were leaving. Only down point is there isn't anywhere open that does food after 10pm..

• Stayed: June 2013

Hi Christian

Thanks ever so much for your review. I’m pleased you found all my team welcoming and delighted you found the Team Stars friendly. Rob certainly has a huge fan base & has proven very popular here at Nodes, Mitch is new to Nodes Point and has certainly made a huge positive impact with our guests.

Thanks ever so much again and do hope a speedy return soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have stayed on many holiday parks of this kind over the years so generally do know what to expect relating to bars, food, cleanliness etc. We don't go for the entertainment complex and rarely eat on site so can not fairly comment on these aspects. The beautiful setting struck us straight away, fantastic views and access to the beach from the park. The park was very clean and kept tidy. The swimming pool was clean as were the reception areas. Our caravan was a bronze one and very spacious, plenty of room for 5 of us, Compared to other caravans we have stayed in, this was ok clean, well worn and used clean. The white bedding was spotless and there was nothing I would call filthy, just a bit of dust and the odd cobweb! All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful, especially the reception staff. The park was peaceful and a haven for wildlife, a bit hilly but the brochure does state this clearly. It was lovely to be able to walk to the sea and generally stoney beach in the evening and spend an hour or so watching the boats go by and just relaxing before going back to the caravan for a drink or two with a lovely view, Our kids are ages 17, 14 and 11 and they used the pool and thought it was very nice. There was free wifi in the harbour bar which was useful. We did sit outside here a few times with a drink, it was clean and friendly. The one thing I saw and didn't like was food being carried out of a kitchen in the amusement arcade, carried through the big show bar, past the entrance to the toilets and into the harbour bar to be served. I can't comment on the quality of the food though as we went out in the evenings for a meal.
If you are looking for a nice relaxing park and enjoy the natural beauty of the coast then this park is perfect. We found lots of great places within 10 minutes drive to eat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

As above but include staff willing and helpfull club prices way too expensive no take away food like say a chippy or such like the beach is a nice strole just out bottom of site. But must be worst beach on IoW.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sibendudley

I’m sorry on this occasion you found it necessary to write a negative review. We have never received any complaints about the staff willing from any other guest. I do agree that Nodes Point does not have a fish & chip shop but does have a take a way for burgers, hot dogs ect for our guest convenience.

Again most of the comments on this site compliment the beach & scenery. Nodes point does not own the beach at the bottom of the park and therefore there’s nothing we can do about this.

On this occasion I find your remarks unjustified & without substance. I would be delighted if you could email me gm.nodespoint@park-resorts.com with a more substance so that I can look further to see why you thought our site was awful with a terrible club and why you thought my staff were unwilling.

Thank you for your review and hope you do manage to write to me so that I am able to evaluate, learn & improve for future guests.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I had previously wrote a review stating this place needed updating which to be fair it did but we have just came back from here and it has changed for the good great atmosphere staff lovely caravan amazing great views and facility's I liked it that much this time my partner is going back this week to purchase a static caravan on this site. So please go and take a visit its worth it x well done nodes point x

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank sadiebest2011

Hello

I’m delighted you applaud the changes here at Nodes.

It’s nice when our customers notice the difference. We do take on board all the feedback we receive from our customers as it is the only way we can improve and it is pleasing to see this has helped re-shape your opinion

I’m pleased you are considering ownership with us and look forward to meet you soon.

Again thanks for your comments.