I stayed at this hotel form april,13 -20 2014
That was our second time at this hotel. We were there 7 years ago and at this time, they had a nice beach and right now the beach is gone but still have the little lagoon , very nice if you have young kids. The food at the buffet is alright and a la carte id ok. not a lot of choice at the buffet.
The hotel is clean but the room need to be refresh. If your lay near the lagoon and the gril. Ask Valerio for the service. He is very friendly and you'll never need to walk to the bar for a drink....hihi.
CON: there some kind of timesharing a the hotel so when you are in vacation you don't want to loose a day for a visit and meeting....Stay away from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico