We had a great time. Service was great and the staff were all very respectful, helpful and . I loved the fact that it was in a gated community and we could walk all around and visit the shops and marina. Went to Tulum and Akumal on our own and either took a taxi or the local "bus" the collective! We were there during the Olympics and the staff opened the Sports Bar at 6am so a bunch of us could watch the gold medal hockey game. They brought in coffee, tea and juice as well as fresh baking and kept bringing in more chairs for us. One afternoon they were also having a staff beach volleyball game which I thought was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico