“Even Better than Last Year”

Think Organik Mobile SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique SPA in the Riviera Maya specializing in providing onsite SPA services to bachelorette and bridal parties, weddings, corporate events, retreats and family reunions. Our services include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, hair and make-up.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

As an early Christmas present, my sister and I treated ourselves to massages on Christmas Eve. For me it was a necessity--not a luxury. The day before I had driven to PA almost non-stop from Merida, and I had enough knots in my neck, upper back and shoulders to challenge even the best massage therapist. Fortunately I was treated by one of the best, and she did a great job at patiently releasing the tension in all of those muscles. I literally was a new person afterwards.

My sister was not very verbal about her massage. She confined herself to single syllables, such as "ooohhhh" and "aaahhh," which I translated as "wonderful," "I feel great," etc.

The atmosphere was still casual and soothing.

This year I bought eucalyptus spray, that continues to make sleeping very pleasant.

We're already talking about next year's massages at Think Organik.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I ran out of stuff such as conditioner and body lotion, i went round here, 5 mins from my hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya, as it's cheaper and better quality than in the hotel shop. Some products not in English though.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Just got back from a 4 day sail and a 12 hour bus ride back. Needless to say, my back and neck were a mess. My wife had reserved a deep tissue massage and pedicure. I was greeted with a huge smile by Angelica who escorted me to a small room. After making myself comfortable on the massage table, she proceeded to wash my feet and give me a pedicure. Can you believe, I fell asleep. That is a first for a pedicure for me.

She then gently woke me up to ask me to turn around for the deep tissue massage, Her hands are worth their weight in GOLD! I could feel the tension break away and release. This was by all means a DEEP TISSUE massage. God knows I needed it. 45 minutes of this brought me to bliss. She applied a different essence with every change of procedure. For a moment there, I forgot I was in the marina centre as the peaceful environment was pure bliss.

Once I floated out of the spa, I could only smile and appreciate what I must recognize as a very professional service at very accessible prices. I will be making this a bi-weekly routine.

1  Thank CaptainQuickie
Reviewed August 8, 2012

While staying at Dreams Puerto Adventuras we decided to take a stroll down near the marinara and happened upon this lovely little boutique spa. Our two college girls loved their massage and the spa pedi / mani was fab! Prices are fantastic!!!! Will def be going back each visit.

Luciernaga229, Owner at Think Organik Mobile SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for your lovely review MrsHoliday25! We are delighted you all enjoyed your treatments and hope to see you again soon.