“great service.”

Think Organik Mobile SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique SPA in the Riviera Maya specializing in providing onsite SPA services to bachelorette and bridal parties, weddings, corporate events, retreats and family reunions. Our services include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, hair and make-up.
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Message was excellent.
if you do the couples message make sure you tell them to turn up the heat for the after message jacuzzi

Visited July 2012
Luciernaga229, Owner at Think Organik Mobile SPA, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Hi kenaroo! This is a great review but I am afraid you might have confused us with another SPA as we do not have a jacuzzi. :)

Akumal, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love this spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Lovely spa with fantastic therapists that can do almost any kind of treatment! I have had massages, facials, hot rocks, waxing, and pedicures here and have always come out feeling like a million dollars. I also love the organic products store in the front! I love the products for myself and they also make great gifts (especially the mayan products!)

Visited July 2012
Luciernaga229, Owner at Think Organik Mobile SPA, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
We love having you here Majorcs! Looking forward to your next visit :)
Charleston SC
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Keeps getting better all the time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

OK this trip my visit to Think Organik was going to be totally business. I was just stopping by to confirm the spa day I had planned for my group who was coming the following week. As fate would have it - and often does in Mexico. I found myself with a little extra time on my hands. I looked down at my toes and realized before I greeted my group I really needed to get a pedicure.

Now I am not one that gets pedicures often because, quite frankly, I don't enjoy them!! That was until I had the MOST AMAZING pedicure at Think Organik. Everything I don't like about pedis is eliminated there! I went back to the spa, stretched out on the bed, my eyes were covered, a hint of aroma therapy to set the mood and as I relaxed I received the most amazing cleansing, massage, and ultimately the pedicure!

When I came back too and it was over I was relaxed and in heaven! If you have not experienced this type of pedicure before you don't know what you are missing!!! If you are like me and hate the whole awkwardness of the mechanical torturous chairs, the noise and chatter and the sitting there watching someone dig at your feet! You need to try these pedicures, eyes closed, warm water bathing your feet and soothing music.

My only question is WHY hasn't anyone else figured this out?

By the way Think Organik arrived at the villas my group was staying at provided the BEST on site services and treatments for the entire day! So not only was I thrilled, but my entire group was too - their only regret was that they were booked solid and we couldn't plan a second day. So word to the wise - book ahead!!!

Visited July 2012
Thank you for your lovely review imagineakumal. You and your group were a delight and we are so grateful that you enjoyed our services! Hope to see you again soon.
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Deep Tissue Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am no massage expert, in fact, this was my first deep tissue massage. I was very pleased, and left feeling very relaxed. My husband also got a deep tissue massage, and he liked it very much. I thought they did a great job, and it was money well spent.

, Owner at Think Organik Mobile SPA, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We are delighted you enjoyed your massages Violet_C295! Thank you for your encouraging review!
san francisco
163 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

had two massages (Neely). Both were excellent. Prices ($55 per hour) were reasonable.

1 Thank bbb57aolcom
, Owner at Think Organik Mobile SPA, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you bbb57aolcom. Hope you had a wonderful vacation and to see you again soon!