“First Class Operation! Highly recommended - Will not disappoint!”

Pro Dive International
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Puerto Aventuras
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resorts and leading dive operations on Riviera Maya & Cozumel - Number 1 choice agencies with several PADI 5 star centers North & South of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel island. Providing top quality scuba diving, scuba gear, scuba training and snorkel excursions. Snorkeling with Whale Sharks, Turtles and daily Cenotes dive and snorkel trips. From beginners to instructor level our team excels in safety and quality. transportation services from any Hotel on the Riviera Maya. Book directly online. Welcome to Pro Dive International.
Reviewed January 9, 2007

My Husband & I spent two weeks diving with Pro-Dive.
Their dive masters and instructors are very professional. They inspire confidence. We felt safe, well informed and well advised on each dive. We had so much fun diving with Pro-Dive in Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen and Puerto Aventuras for 16 dives. The Cenotes were an incredible experience as well. By far the best diving vacation we have had. We decided to complete our advanced certification with them. Pro-Dive is a very organized operation that provides top notch service all around. The staff exceeds your expectations.

They pointed out that we used too much lead and offered tips to optimize breathing & air supply. Dropped 6 lbs of lead. We can now both stay in the blue much longer on each dive. What a difference! =) We also enjoyed their friendly boat crews (Island and mainland) and desk staff. Special thanks to our regular driver, Eric, who is very kind and a very safe, reliable driver. We enjoyed our conversations with him and improved our Spanish with his assistance during our travels.

Their staff made the difference in our vacation, making it both fabulous and unforgettable. We will definitely be back to dive with Pro-Dive. Until then - Happy Dives Joy & Todd

13  Thank JoyTodd

Reviewed September 11, 2006

We had the great pleasure to participate in the well known Pro Dive Whale Shark safari, and let me just say we had the best time. They pick you up very early in the morning to make sure that you are on the Gulf of Mexico when the sun rises (the ocean is very quiet, no waves, and nobody gets seasick). Then we had a 20 minutes boat ride out to the island, from where we departed after a beautiful early morning breakfast on the beach (I am talking fresh brewed coffee, hot bread, tea, the works). Then we were off to find the sharks. On the way we encountered wild dolphins that were playing around the boat. What a way to start the day. After just 20 minutes we saw the first sharks, it was incredible. The boat approaches the sharks very slowly, and two people at a time go swimming with them. You are so close that you can touch them (but we were not allowed!). We swam with 6 different sharks, and spend over 4 hours on the Gulf of Mexico – it was simply unforgettable. My husband was not afraid, and after I was in the water the first time, I realized how peaceful these great animals are. They look at you with interest and are just as curious as we were.

After that we returned to the island where Pro Dive Mexico had a wonderful beachfront lunch waiting for us. We sat on long tables, enjoyed the quiet beach atmosphere, and talked about our experience that we just had. The whole group was very excited. We just swam with the largest fish in the world, in nature totally free. We saw dolphins, flamingos, one manta ray, and hundreds of pelicans.

The service with Pro Dive Mexico was excellent. They planned every little detail, and after a long day full of incredible experiences we came back to our Hotel in the afternoon. I cannot say enough about Pro Dive. We already made reservations for next year – only we will bring friends and family. I highly recommend this safari, and do it with Pro Dive! You will never forget it for the rest of our life.

19  Thank raischul
Reviewed July 30, 2006

We were diving with Pro Mexico divers at Puerto Adventuras, Riviera Maya from 22 July til 28 July. The reason for this trip was to get my wife certified in warm water as she had done her pool work in Delaware. Having dealt with Pro Mexico before, it was like a homecoming. It was so great knowing Maria Jose who booked our dives to Nicci who spent the first dive with my wife, with bad weather setting in Maria Jose had us booked to the Centoes for two days where Nicci and then Alex finished up my wifes certification. I spent all four dives with her and hope all who are getting certified can have such a professional group guide one into the sea which I love so much. After being certifed we dove our last day with Danual (Nol) and Nicci came along. So it was like four friends going out for a dive. I cannot say enough about the boat captain, the crew and the guys who work in the equipment room. Enjoyed knowing we were diving with those who love what they do and can pass it along to their clients. We had fun but I can attest they are a no nonsense and safety committed group. Enjoyed them so much, they are now my screen saver, so to all who want a friendly and professional dive company I would recommend Pro Mexico Divers.
Joe
Newark, De

13  Thank coastie59
Reviewed June 23, 2006

We just spent 5 days at the Catalonia Riviera Maya, our favorite resort in Puerto Aventuras and had the opportunity to dive with Pro Dive Mexico. The level of attention & customer service we received was just outstanding - so much so that we are already planning our next vacation to get our diving certification with them. They really went the extra mile to accomodate us on very short notice & made the whole experience just wonderful! Would recommend them very highly!!!

15  Thank Makingthechange
A TripAdvisor Member
Alaska
Reviewed May 21, 2006

Hi-
I just wanted to thank the staff at Prodive Mexico- Puerto Aventuras! My husband, Jeff, and I just returned to Alaska from Mexico this morning. Our scuba adventures with you all were truly remarkable! We will definitely be recommending you all to our many friends- that by the way, are more experienced divers than we were. We got home with our video from the Turtle excursion and it was truly amazing. Actually, amazing doesnt even come close to describing the adventure. We were able to watch it on our 60 inch flat screen TV. Holy cow! Alex, you truly are a talented photographer! Thank you Julio, for you patience with me as a new (and still nervous at times) diver. You are a wonderful man and talented scuba instructor! We will also never forget the Cenote excursion. For me, it was a once in a lifetime attempt, for which I am grateful to have experienced. For my husband, I am sure he will go again if we make it back to your beautiful part of the world. My only regret is that I was sick and unable to make the Cozumel trip with my husband and the other divers. But, that leaves me something to look forward to if we are fortunate enough to make it to Mexico again in the future. Again, thank you for the wonderful time and priceless memories. Stay safe and God bless you all!

Happy Diving!