“Great adventure”

Pro Dive International
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Puerto Aventuras
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resorts and leading dive operations on Riviera Maya & Cozumel - Number 1 choice agencies with several PADI 5 star centers North & South of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel island. Providing top quality scuba diving, scuba gear, scuba training and snorkel excursions. Snorkeling with Whale Sharks, Turtles and daily Cenotes dive and snorkel trips. From beginners to instructor level our team excels in safety and quality. transportation services from any Hotel on the Riviera Maya. Book directly online. Welcome to Pro Dive International.
Coal Valley, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great adventure”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

While on our trip to Puerto Adventures, we were approached by a young lady (I wish I had gotten her name) to try a free lesson of scuba diving in the hotel pool. My wife jumped at the opportunity to do it but my daughter was a little apprehensive to try it. The young am who was doing the training would not give up on my daughter finally he broke her down and she did it. Well, she thought it was pretty cool. We the decided that since they did that and we were here, lets go dive in the ocean! Now, my wife had tried this two times before and was never able to do it. My daughter was VERY nervous. They had to do a two hour training session in the pool before going. They had a little break for lunch and then it was off to the ocean. What I am leaving out so far in this story is the wonderful young man that taught them both all the way and then guided them in the ocean so that they were both able to accomplish this amazing adventure. I can't say enough good things about Markus Johanson!! This young man has a great personality and is full of life. He took his time with both of them and made them feel so comfortable. It was also important to me to make sure that my two beautiful ladies were in good hands and I don't think I could have ever felt better about the situation. Markus did a fantastic job! In fact my daughter has decided to go again. I made sure to request either Markus or nothing. Thank you Pro Dive Mexico and your staff for a job well done and thank you Markus for being so great with my ladies! Good luck to you in life! You deserve good things. I would highly recommend this for your adventure!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Todd10260

• Greek first
Strasbourg, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pro dive Mexico Puerto Aventuras”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I did 16 dives with them and it was really wonderful, especially my two dives in Cozumel. The team is friendly and professional.
Special thank to all instructors, Lee, Uys, Xavi, Martin, who were able to show me the local fauna.
Thank to Annalisa for her welcoming, also Nathalie, Celine ... and the whole crew (Masters and Seamen). I spent 12 lovely days with great dive sites. If possible, we will be back next year.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Didier_C_67
Glasgow, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“First Dive”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Dreams Puerto Aventuras and both my son (10) and I had the pool demo then signed up for the Discovery Dive. We first had an hour and a half lesson with our instructor Markus (aka the white shark), in the hotel pool. The following day we did our dive, which was a blast! Thanks to all the Pro Dive team for making this such a good experience. But a big thank you to Markus for all his help and great patience! We will definitely try again, Michael can't wait to dive again.

Visited July 2013
Sunnyvale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A1 Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have been diving with Pro Dive at Puerto Aventuras during last May, and this review was still due and well deserved. The main asset of this dive facility are its staff members. Friendly, professional, outgoing, personable and highly kowledgable. The rental equipment was top notch, as were the boats and the logistics in general. We did 6 dives each, with a family of 3 divers, and this included a day in the cenotes and in cozumel. Best dive experiences ever. We have been diving from Puerto Aventuras before, this was the third time actually and this was our best experience so far. Thanks to everyone at the Pro Dive shop at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras who make sure that every client leaves as a happy friend, and congrats on a job well done. We will be back around x mas 2013 and sure we will dive again with Pro Dive, although we won't be staying at the Dreams next time.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank henry m
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT DIVE TRIP!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We just returned from our latest dive trip to the Puerto Adveturas area. We had been diving there four times previously and had used another dive shop and we had been pleased with their service. I decided to check around when my son Sam wanted to get his PADI Dive Master certification. I contacted Angel Navarro and he sold me on trying Pro Dive for Sam's certification. I should thank Angel for his work. We were VERY PLEASED with Pro Dive and Sam not only received quality instruction but was made to feel like part of the Pro Dive team. He completed his certification but most of all he made many very good friends! Sam, Sue and I would like to thank Javi, Monica, Martin, Marcus (from SWEDEN!), Gina, Uys, and many more I'm sure I forgot for their hard work with Sam. I know Sam had fun, learned a lot, and I was able to dive with my son as he became a Dive Master. Before the Pro Dive experience Sam was only interested in becoming a Dive Master but after his training and personal experience with Pro Dive would now like to continue on to Instructor. As I said we had been to the area before and will certainly return and will definitely use Pro Dive for our furture trips.

Visited June 2013