Pro Dive International
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Puerto Aventuras
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resorts and leading dive operations on Riviera Maya & Cozumel - Number 1 choice agencies with several PADI 5 star centers North & South of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel island. Providing top quality scuba diving, scuba gear, scuba training and snorkel excursions. Snorkeling with Whale Sharks, Turtles and daily Cenotes dive and snorkel trips. From beginners to instructor level our team excels in safety and quality. transportation services from any Hotel on the Riviera Maya. Book directly online. Welcome to Pro Dive International.
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Been to Prodive at Catalonia Playa Maroma and team leader Davide did everything he could for me to dive in Cenote Dos Ojos. He did it!!
He was also very patient with the refresh of my girlfried in the pool.

If you have any request, talk to them, they will try to arrange averything for your perfect dive.

Visited June 2013

• Greek first
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just love the Dreams diving crew! They are very helpful, patient, explain everything, you always know what is going on. If you are on vacation in Dreams or Catalonia PA, you must have to go to see Pro Dive - either for diving or for various snorkelling trips!!

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience, Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a great time diving with Prodive in May 2013. I was staying at Catalonia Royal Tulum and transportation was provided to Dreams Puerto Aventuras during the three days that I dove. I mostly did local dive just off Puerto Aventuras . The dive shop is conveniently located close to the beach and It's just a short walk to the boat, and then the actual boat rides were barely 10mins. Great thanks to Gina, Kelly, Chris and especially Pete as my guides. I also did two Cenotes dives, and it was the most incredible experience. I wish I could've dove cenote dos ojos, but that will be in my next trip. The experience of diving caverns was absolutely incredible. Once again great thanks to Pete he was extremely helpful, knowledgable, went through the dive plan thoroughly, explained everything clearly for the cenote dives as well as the dives in the ocean. All in all, I highly recommend this dive shop for the novice to the most experienced diver. Great staff and great service.

Edwin Quintanilla

Visited May 2013
1 Thank EdwinQuintanilla
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience- highly recommended!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a great time diving with Prodive in May 2013. The dive store is so conveniently located on the beach. We started with a local dive just off Playa del Carmen. It's just a short walk to the boat, and then the actual boat ride was barely 10mins. We did of course go to dive Cozumel, and it was beyond breathtaking (as always). We specifically chose this area as we wanted to dive Cozumel. But we chose to stay on the mainland after reading resort reviews on Cozumel. Great thanks to Xavier as our guide. We also did the Cenotes on the Thursday, and it was the most incredible experience. We are OW 1 PADI certified, not cave certified. But the experience of diving caverns was absolutely incredible. I wish I could remember our guides name from that day, but suffice to say, he was great. We were also accompanied by Pete (British) as a dive guide on all our expeditions. While we never actually dove with him, he was extremely helpful and knowledgable. All in all, I highly recommend this dive shop for the novice to the most experienced diver.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Carol Y
Carlisle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best dive of my life”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We booked to do 2 sea dives and 2 cenote dives through Jorge at the Royal Tulum. He was great and gave us loads of information without being pushy. He led our first sea dive which was a few minutes by boat out of Puerto Adventuras. Pretty standard sea dives but saw a good amount of coral and sea life - would definitely go to Cozumel next time!.

The cenotes were unbelievable - I was very aprehensive about feeling claustrophobic on these dives but absolutely loved every minute and really didn't want the second one to end.

The prices were really competitive and we were amazed that they included transport and lunch at the cenotes.

Thank you Pro-Dive for making some honeymoon diving so fun and relaxing.

Robyn and Darren