We stayed here last sept. my husband, 2 yr old at the time and I, for 6 days and it was great time. We felt like we had the hotel all to our selves the first few days, service was great people are willing to serve you hand and foot. A tip goes a long way and honestly they deserve it. They had a kids club my daughter was still young so we couldn't send her but this year she would be able to go its from 3 to 12 I believe. Cons .... The time share thing they have which they will assure you that it's not but it is. It's a waste if your day they promise you lunch and breakfast but your stuck there till they get you to buy it you don't feel like you have a way out. The catch I'd they tell take at least two credit card cause there is raffle but in reality they just want to make sure you take a method of Payment so you can't say you don't have money to put down.
Anyway the beach is nice the reastaurant are very nice except for the Japanese not worth it at all Mexican and Italian are very nice couldn't go to the sea food cause its on the adults only side and we had no where to leave our baby otherwise it would've been nice to check it out. They had movies on the beach every night. Live band on weekends pool aerobic in the morning. It's everything a vacation should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Guests of all ages experience Unlimited-Luxury(R), remarkable amenities led by spacious rooms and suites with lovely views, gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits and 24-hour concierge service - all wristband-free. Guests are entertained by miniature golf, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, a PADI certified diving center and Dolphin Dreams by Dolphin Discovery, one of the largest dolphinariums in the Riviera Maya resort region. To unwind, Dream Spa by Pevonia(R) offers a generous pampering menu. For couples, the resort presents wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, and for business, facilities begin with the 1,646 square foot Playa Ballroom. It's all of this and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico