My boyfriend and his two kids, ages 14 & 15, just got back from Dreams PA. We all loved this resort and the location. This resort has the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. They were amazing and remembered all of our names, which made us feel very special. (Special thanks to: Ivan, Israel, Jeorge at El Patio, and our bar tenders Damien, and Adalberto (spelling?)).
The grounds were clean and well kempt. There were lots of activities and although the beach was small, it was very very nice, soft sand pretty water.
For a small resort it didn't feel too small.
I have nothing to complain about when it comes to the rooms. They were very nice and the beds were very comfortable, which is what I care about most because we were hardly ever in the room. We took advantage of the room service every morning and night. They were very prompt and the menu selection was great. We ate so well. Probably the best food at an all inclusive resort that I have had. Great sea food and authentic Mexican cuisine. Oceana was my favorite. However, one night at El Patio my boyfriend payed the extra $50 for lobster. It was awful, way over cooked. Don't pay extra for lobster here.
The location of this resort seemed perfect. Close to Playa Del Carmen and Tulum. Also next to the Marina which offered day and half day boat tours to Tulum, which I wished we would have done but we ran out of time. There is so much to do in this area! And we loved this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Guests of all ages experience Unlimited-Luxury(R), remarkable amenities led by spacious rooms and suites with lovely views, gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits and 24-hour concierge service - all wristband-free. Guests are entertained by miniature golf, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, a PADI certified diving center and Dolphin Dreams by Dolphin Discovery, one of the largest dolphinariums in the Riviera Maya resort region. To unwind, Dream Spa by Pevonia(R) offers a generous pampering menu. For couples, the resort presents wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, and for business, facilities begin with the 1,646 square foot Playa Ballroom. It's all of this and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico