I have been to this resort twice. Once with a friend and once with my husband. If you are looking for a place to party, this is probably not the resort for you, but otherwise I don't think you'll be dissapointed. Both times that I have gone, I've stayed for less than a week. I'm not sure if I could fill a week there. First time we did not do any excursions. The second time we went snorkeling and it was a lot of fun. Definitely worth the money.
The rooms are very comfortable. The comfort of the beds is very important to me and these beds were very comfortable. I have stayed in all inclusives where the beds were very hard, and these beds were not. I did not think the rooms were too humid like some of the other reviewers. They may have been a little humid, but we were surrounded by water, so I probably didn't think much of it.
I enjoyed all of the A La Carte restaurants. The service and food were very good. I particularly loved Portofino's and the seaside cafe where we went every day for lunch and never got tired of it.
I am planning on going again soon with the kids as I think they would have a blast as well! A very family friendly resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico