We stayed at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras location from February 4 to 15, 2012. We had a wonderful holiday, the service was second to none. We had requested a room on a higher floor, and away from the elevators so that we would not have to hear everyone walking past on their way back to their rooms late at night, as we are early to bed. Our requests were met and our room was perfect. Sometimes it was a little noisy because of the adult pool - depending on the guests who are staying at the same time as you. Some guests enjoyed the alcohol a little too much and it got pretty noisy, most times it was quiet. But everyone was just having fun so we can't complain.
I'm not sure where the last reviewer from Florida stayed, but there is definitely an indoor bar. We enjoyed drinks there on several nights, got to know some of the other guests, and played a few games of pool. The beach is small and the water is shallow, but we really enjoyed just standing in the water with our drinks in hand, watching the many fish. The size of the beach ensured that we never missed anything.
We were lucky enough to be there for the Superbowl party - and do the staff at Dreams ever know how to put on a party! It was a wonderful time - food was great and the company was even better.
The only downside for us is that the buffet is very small (at least compared to what we are used to) and considering we are just too darn lazy to make the effort to get even a little bit dressed up, we got a little bored with the food. We really have no one to blame but ourselves because there are certainly a lot of choices, and we didn't have to try everything in the buffet in the first few days - it just didn't work for us.
We are thinking about going back though - if only for the Superbowl party!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Guests of all ages experience Unlimited-Luxury(R), remarkable amenities led by spacious rooms and suites with lovely views, gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits and 24-hour concierge service - all wristband-free. Guests are entertained by miniature golf, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, a PADI certified diving center and Dolphin Dreams by Dolphin Discovery, one of the largest dolphinariums in the Riviera Maya resort region. To unwind, Dream Spa by Pevonia(R) offers a generous pampering menu. For couples, the resort presents wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, and for business, facilities begin with the 1,646 square foot Playa Ballroom. It's all of this and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico