“EXPENSIVE”

Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dolphin Dreams by Dolphin Discovery is the largest habitat in the Riviera Maya providing a unique experience with our friendly and playful dolphins, all of them born within our successful and worldwide recognized breeding program. Known as a luxury community, Puerto Aventuras is visited by international and local tourists seeking a warm, sunny and comfortable vacation distant from the crowds.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was so so, Did not interact as much as I thought we would with Dolphins, Pictures were Ridiculously priced and they would not take couple pictures

Write a ReviewReviews (2,853)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"fish"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've wanted to swim with dolphins for years and I'm so glad we booked with this destination (we were already staying at the Dreams hotel where this is located). Our trainer Jordan was great and Charlie and Eva (our dolphins) were a lot of fun. They kayaking with the dolphins was something I haven't seen from other programs and it was a lot of fun. This stuff is very knowledgeable and could answer any questions we had. The highlight of this program has to be the manatees. If you ever have the chance to interact with a manatee, do it. They are such gentle creatures and very friendly. Being able to interact with, feed, and learn about these animals was a great experience. I would recommend this to anyone, even younger kids.

1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed October 28, 2013

i didnt dislike anything here you can swim with the dolphins or just laze around and watch plenty to see and do its well worth the trip

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Swimming with dolphins has been something I've wanted to do for some time. What a great place to have this dream lived out!! Our dolphins, Hidalgo and Morelos, were young but so well-behaved! I was at ease with the guidance of their trainer, Karen. I had the best time...this adventure was the highlight of my vacation!

1  Thank Millah_J
See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2013

As a newly wed couple, we decided to make one of our adventures swimming with the dolphins. We booked it thru our resort and we were very pleased with what we got! This experience was so amazing, so much fun and such a learning experience!! We got to swim with sting rays and sharks as well which was a bonus for us. I totally recommend this to anyone..its truly a rewarding experience Audrey n Lizzy were such amazing dolphins and our instructor Marcos was awesome!!! Thanks for another great memory!!!

1  Thank Babysnacks2013