“very helpful, bent over backwards to assist us!!”

Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins in the paradise of the Riviera Maya. Our beautiful, natural lagoon setting is ideal for your hands-on interactions with our family of dolphins, manatees and sea lions. We offer programs for all ages, a family-friendly experience you will never forget.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“very helpful, bent over backwards to assist us!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

My brother and I spent a morning at dolphin discovery 10th may 2013.
The receptionist was'nt able to book my brother in that morning to a pre- arranged group because they were full, of course we were disappointed as it was our last day in Mexico and my brothers only chance to swim with dolphins while on holiday. After displaying a few sad faces to the receptionist and polite begging he said that what he will do is ask the photographer to take my brother around the park and charge him for six behaviours performed by the dolphin. This was a great deal, it was one to one and he was on his own with two dolphins for approx 45 mins!!! The cost inc a CD of his snaps too!!! I could'nt thank the receptionist enough for trying, swimming with dolphins is a once in a lifetime experience :-))) not to missed very pleased.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank leaste

• Polish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Dolphin talking under my window was one of the best parts of my trip.
And we couldnt stand visiting this great creautures.
Place itself is very convenient.
I booked a royal swim for my wife and was able to take a lot of pictures on my canon eos 50 from all the points because u will stay 10 meters away from the action. And no need to buy them.
The best part is a foot push. Dolphins took my wife out of water so high she could make a jump back to water.
Amazing experience though not cheap.

Visited May 2013
London, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Check one off the "Bucket List"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have wanted to swim with a dolphin for as long as I can remember. It was everything I could have hoped for and I got to swim with two dolphins. In addition you will learn about dolphin anatomy and get to spend some time interacting with them. My wife and I attended this facility and got the sea life adventure package where we swam with dolphins, sea lions and manatees. All experiences were wonderful.

The only negative is that they won't let you bring your own camera and the cost for their photo/video package is rediculous. Thankfully I have a pretty good memory.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank S G
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We took our three children, ages 5,4 and 22 months on the Encounter tour. The kids loved the experience! It was just the right amount of time for the kids in the water. It was a bit pricey for the 30 min in the pool. And the $120 photo package at the end was a little much. But, my kids will have the memories and pictures to last them a lifetime

Visited May 2013
1 Thank maddyz79
Ransomville, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My daughters swam with the dolphins and manatees on our recent trip to Puerto Aventuras. My twelve year old was a bit apprehensive about the foot push, so she did the Dolphin Adventure. This included a belly ride, a boogie board push, free swim with the dolphins, kayaking, and LOTS OF SMILES!

My thirteen year old was a bit more bold, and she did the Dolphin Royal Swim that included all that the Adventure did and also included the foot push. She LOVED the foot push. Two dolphins swam under her feet and pushed her along (like skiing, but much more exciting).

We did not purchase photos the day of their adventures, but we decided to go back the next day to purchase photos. It was well worth it to capture the memories. When we returned home, we discovered that we did not select all of the photos. I contacted customer service, and they were able to retrieve and e-mail me the missing photos. I was very pleased with their service!

I highly recommend Dolphin Discovery. We chose it because of their close proximity to Catalonia Yucatan (the resort where we vacationed). Shuttle service was included, but we chose to walk.

Visited April 2013