“a tropical experience and the way a spa should be!”

Xpa Spa Eco Natural
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a tropical experience and the way a spa should be!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My daughter lives in Puerto Aventuras and has highly recommended this spa .... being outdoors in a tropical environment (rather than indoors) is my idea of an amazing spa experience. My daughter has tried many others spas in and around Mexico and speaks so highly of the staff and the services provided at Xpa Natural Spa.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Zoey670

London, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Straight FAB!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

OK....I have quite a bit of experience in this area. I have worked in Spa's for the past 5 years. I recently came to my beloved Puerto Aventuras and thought I would have a massage as I think I have earned it! LOL. I was BLOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN away! Honestly....I would just die to live in this spa! AMAZING! From the second you walk in....The people are incredible, the music is just right, the way they have made this little slice of perfect into an enchanted little getaway in the jungle without ever leaving Puerto....Honestly....THEN...I get my massage! I have my fave massage chika in Tulum that I visit when Im here normally...Well, Will not be needing her anymore! I spent 3 good amazing hours here...Took my time relaxed and swang in the hammok after my massage, took a hot shower and I was a new woman! You MUST go to this spa....Incredible...Just plain...Incredible:)

3 Thank BarefootWeddings
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Simply Superb Secret Sactuary”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Words surely can not portray the sensations you engulf as soon as you enter the wooden gates of the spa. I live here locally and when times get stressful and I need to take a break I come here to relax my body and excite my senses. The aromas, the sounds, the staff and most amazingly the massages send you to another level. I love to come here and re-balance myself, well worth every penny!

3 Thank MelodiousTravels
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the chance to try a massage at this amazing Spa. The service was very good but for sure what it's incredible it's the environment you'll have your massage done. Nature, waterfalls and a very relaxing music accompany your massage, your lockers are carved into wood, the water of your shower springing from bamboos.. really inbelievable! Top noch! My only con, got bitten everywhere from a little annoying bug!

1 Thank tatanka_1977
baltimore, md
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A great value”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had the Mayan Bath, Facial and Deep Tissue Massage. Luis and his co-worker have hands from the Gods. It was a great value, perfect relaxing location and clean. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will go back.

2 Thank rightcoastgirl
Val C, Public Relations Manager at Xpa Spa Eco Natural, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you very much, hope you can come back soon.