Our 3rd trip to the Barcelo Maya (3 sections of this resort Beach/Caribe; Tropical/Colonial; and Palace), having stayed at the Tropical in 2007 and Palace in 2008. We stayed at the Caribe 2/24 -3/3/11. Being the least expensive section, we were not at all disappointed with the room size or amenities. If buffet air conditioning is important to you or the time of year requires it, stay at the other sections, because the Beach/Caribe buffets are open-air. Food was varied and tasty, but not as fancy as the other sections of resort. Restaurants for this section were not quite as impressive as other parts of resort, but still good. Even staying in the Beach/Caribe section, one still has access to all beach grills except for those of the Palace. We found the Tropical/Colonial beach grills to have a wider variety of food than the Beach/Caribe's Beach grills. If snorkeling is of interest, the Barcelo Maya has excellent snorkeling right off the beach. Best snorkeling is near the Palace, north end of the beach. We would recommend any section of this beautiful all-inclusive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico