We stayed for five days in July. Our experience was average. The amenities are fine and the beach is great, but the service is really bad. We had to wait two hours when we arrived at 4:00 PM to get our rooms, and another 3 to get a crib. The food at the restaurants is average, nothing outstanding. The service at the main restaurants is nice, as is typical in Mexico, but slow and do not pay much attention to details. We also made a reservation to one of the "nice" restaurants, but to our surprise, it was in renovation. In its place they use the pool restaurant, without AC. We left.
We have been to other all inclusive hotels in the Riviera Maya and Barcelo was definitely below average. I don't think we will come back
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico