We stayed at the Caribe from February 16-23. It is a large complex but is well laid out. The room was comfortable and a short walk from the beach. Chairs were plentiful at the beach and pools. The beach was sandy and nice. The staff particularily the entertainment group was very hard working and pleasant. Thanks to Tony for some great 10 a.m. stretching classes on the beach. The restaurant staff were attentive and helpful. Hassim remembered our name daily for breakfast. Food was ok but not spectacular as with most all inclusives. Breakfast and dinner were the better meals. There was something for everyone. Make certain to get speciality restaurant reservations upon arrival as they fill quickly. We stayed in the second floor of the Labana bldg. with a small view of the ocean. Overall, a nice resort. We have been to the Rivera Maya five times and would rate it a comfortable, moderate resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico