My gal friend and I stayed here the end of Feburary 2014 and are planning on a return trip this year. The staff of the hotel were friendly. We upgraded to a superior room and it was well worth the extra dollars. The specialty retardants were excellent and the grounds beautiful.
The only down side to our stay was there was no decaf coffee to be found anywhere! We will have to remember pack our own coffee for our next stay, which is really rather sad considering the caliber of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico