Such a great Hotel...
1, Great entertainers!!! Thanks for the staff for so much fun at the Poolside!! Without your jobs would have been our holiday a bit boring!!!
The Pool and the possibilities, entertainments are GREAT!! Have fun and make laugh!!!
The Pool and the area is always clean!!!
2, BARs: There are a constant Menu selection!! If anybody wanted to drink a great local or regular drinks, could found few....!! Great Cocktails, Great Sortiment, Great Bartender!! Always were happy, smile on their face, polite and very-very patient!! Great Job!!
3, Foods: Very great kitchen!! Huge sortiment every day and night!! It was very hard to find our special food of the days: every course MUST be try!!! Dont miss any food out!!!
BIG thank you for the kitchen and the staff!! Great work, great Job!!
Wine, Fish, Beef, Chicken, Local specialities, great fruits and fresh confectionery!!!!
The atmosphare at the Restaurant also great!! And all of service staff was a polite and smile face workers!! Thanks for you great Job!!
4, Rooms: rooms are in good conditions. What we expected, we got it!! If anybody would have problems with the rooms, think next time better through, that maybe you spend too much time in your room on your holiday!! :)
Only Minibar is missing, but the BARs are opened, so....take a walk and go there!!!
5, Rezeption: always kind and very polite. We were on holiday, so a bit to wait for anything it does not matter!! If you had a question, they gave a right answer to you!!
6, Beach: This is the only thing what is for me a huge hurt!!!
Such a great view at the seaside, such a great staff, and rooms,food......but rocky beach???!! Oh, Jesus.....It was not surprise that the see was almost empty: few were swam....!! It is hard to take walk a few meters on the bigger stones in the see...after the beach was sand!!!
We were very surprised there, we expected a Carriebien see with colours ......!!!
This is the only, onlyone thing why I give one star left for this HOTEL!!!
It is a great choice who does not matter the seaside and swimming at the salty water....For those this is the BEST choice!!!
But never mind that we were disapponted: The foods, the cocktails, the pools and the great staff were compensated everything!!!!!! Sometimes these things are much important than the seaside....trust ME!!! :):)
Thanks for the great holiday and best wishes !!! :):)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico